Sunday, November 1, 2009

The month of October







stupid kids playing on the planter -_-



Lots has happened guys...I prolly don't even remember half of it, and I don't even have that many pictures of the night events.....alright so lets recap. I threw a kickback at my house which was pretty chilled out I guess... just some people would not STAY THEIR ASSES INSIDE! -_____-... whatever it was still dope :D...

I got my coilovers, wheels and tires on the car already! Big thanks to Dennis for the tires! It's not at the height I really want yet, but for now it works and looks good enough.

Weekends are the same, drink drink drink drink drink.

Last night was HALLOWEEN! no pictures... they all either came out blurry, or i just didnt take any... but all in all it was fun night, party hopping...it was sick, I wont lie. I'll see if anyone else got pics and post them up.

Then just some other stuff that I dont really remember, but I saw the most fail parking at McDonalds by the Village couple days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment