Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 14, 2009 - Mike's Birthday BBQ

2 coiusins on the left, dad and mom middle, and me

the 2010 GTI - Hate the Exterior

Love the Interior







cutting the cake




bro and sis



Well my weekend was slow, really slow, seemed like nothing happened until saturday finally came around. First things first I woke up around 8am, and headed straight to my dads office to get my tooth worked on. Also had to talk to a cousin, that came to my dads office, about going to dental school in India.

As soon as I was done there, I left my dads office and went to Bozzani Volkswagen in Covina to get my lock and unlock buttons reprogrammed...they pretty much stopped working on me in september, and i just got sick of manually locking and unlocking the car LOL. Took some pics of the 2010 GTI also, in my opinion they killed the exterior, just killed it! Its hideous!! The interior though....omg, I wish...like really wish they did that kinda design for the MKV. But o well I still like my car, and it'll be with me for a WHILE.

Car was done and I was off to mikes house, where he was celebrating his 19th birthday (which is really today HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!). When I got there it was only nick, matt, mike and his sister, but jake came soon after and then everyone else just slowly showed up. We ate some good ass bbq, thats one thing u can always count on at his house, GOOD ASS BBQ lol. After eating we chilled outside, tried shooting this dog that bugs the neighborhood, and even called the dog poung ppl...but they nvr showed up! Then we all jsut went inside and watched movies, originally wanted to go clubbing after, but after that food, man were we lazy.. LOL. and yup it was a really relaxed day, i liked it alot, ended up going to life plaza after, and that was pretty much the end of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment