Sunday, November 8, 2009

DAYUM!! lifes good









Well I guess I can officially say my weekend was OFF THE CHAIN YO!! dam... and its still not even over yet. Saturday night with nothin to do cause nothing was goin on...

Anyway, my weekend started thursday night. Met up with West, Miyuki, and Agiane to drank shit up! haha. Had a couple beers and shit, some sippin of that vodka, and yea just chillin. Lost in a arm wrestling match...to Agiane!! im fckin weak..I'll admit it, I got nothing to hide hahaha went home with a good buzz haha.

Friday night WHEW was I gone! GONE! like dam... it was bad... Went to this mansion party with ben, kim, will, west, and tiff. Jeez was that house nice!! someone still has to go halves wit me ona mansion one day LOL. Started drinking and drinking, I was feelin good, then it got to the gone point. I was puking it up...:( sorry guys haha.

Saturday night (right now) nothing was goin on today! for some reason... idk, It was chilled tho was at life for a cool minute, then had some KyoChon, then went back to Life to kick it some more haha, so yea...more updates tomoro yo haha ima knock out gnite!

(pics are from saturday night....)

No comments:

Post a Comment