Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Epic weekends continue! (April 24 - 26)

































Well last weekend I ditched school friday, then pretty much just did what I wanted, then saturday went to Santa Monica. This weekend was equally dope as well! Friday went to ella's birthday had some beers, then saturday went to my first drift even with the homies! It was a dope weekend, I do gotta say that waking up at 7am after drinkin the night before was not fun. But once we got to the track that crappy feeling was gone, i was just thinking about going on the track the whole time. I did get disappointed because they were not letting me pass the tech inspection at first. I had no battery tie down and also no battery terminal cover. So I was kinda sad over that, but I went to autozone with Kevin and he was able to help me get the right tie down. All in all it was a good day, I was just disappointed at how i was performing...but then again I can't say much because it was only my first event. Most of the Pics and all of the videos were taken by E.R.

And here is a video of the whole drift day put together by Dk:
Inland Drift Riverside Lake Perris

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast!
    glad to see you finally trackin the s13
    and no worries you'll get better each time you go back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inboard cam next time :D

    ReplyDelete