Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Saturday (5-2-09) and Early Sunday (5-3-09)








Hello there folks....I'm hella cracked out right now, tired sleeping but I can't so ima update this for u bitches hehehehehe...don't mind me right now :D. WELL! today michelle came over and we made some rice krispies yo! shits legit lmfao, then just chilled watched some t.v. then Shanghai Noon, pretty dam good movie, I must admit that I haven't seen it in a while so it was refreshing hahaha. Then later Me and Mike went to the shoppes to chill and skate the parking garage again (shits always fun). After that went to the village.....EPIC FCKIN FAIL! DONT EVEN ASK WHY!!!.......then my house, then to get some Little Caesars Pizza mang, then my house again. Nick met up with us and the drive to LIFE PLAZA began. Chilled there, after that met up with everyone at YES PLAZA (so many fckin plaza's i swear, I get tired of it, but its better than havin nothing), dropped mike off then BACK to YES PLAZA, and THEN.........went to chevron on nogales to catch up with some old friends at like 2 am....then this one girl randomly txted me and here im thinkin "UR STILL AWAKE!?" lmfao jp aite enjoy the media from today :D

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you didnt run out of that turbo fluid. :)

    ReplyDelete