Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long time.. The good and bad







Hello guys...Long time no post LOL, well lots has happened in the last week. I got my car back, went to see my friend drift at adam's, and AT adam's my friend won two tickets to Formula D (which i ended up selling at the adam's track cause neither me or her could go), then my homie got wheels on his car, and the RHS kids are on spring break, haha good things right? well bad things: Dropped my english night class (teacher can go suck a dick for all i care), and idk i feel like a fckin dumb ass kid that no one listens to and shit, fuck that ima just tell ppl straight up now if i get pissed or something, then maybe some niggas will fuckin take me seriously, SHIT GETS OLD! And in other news, within less than a week, my car is back in the shop. For what!? the fuckin doors wouldn't open on my, like the locks got jammed or something, but whatever....its cool just keep fixing the bitch -_-...anyways here's some pics from throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. aha i know what you mean on "being too nice." but that's how things are.. when everyone sees that you're so lenient, they take advantage and over exaggerate with you. i hope i haven't gotten on your bad side, haha. as far as i know, i bug you about your wheels.. but you know i'm jk. you know i don't even have a car anymore, so, what can i say.. :P and about english class.. can't believe you guys followed my steps, LOL. i seriously feel better about being out of there.. FUCK THAT BITCH.

    anyways, hope all the little problems with your car get taken care of asap. hopefully one day i can join you guys on the road again. take it easy man!

    ReplyDelete