Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 11 - 13th, 2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAW! and DubFest

This pic is random, but cmon...how often are you guest number one?? especially at In N Out? hahaha







Sick interior



I thought this wheel was sick...mainly because of those checkers in there








Bernie's...wife's car? its pretty sick o.o


Shit's on the floor!! literally....









Well this past weekend has also satisfied me, I got to drink with my homie Law, who turned 19! happy birthday again man! Wish I got some pics but...fck the beer distracted me -_-.

Then DubFest! I wish i showed up earlier....as i didnt know so many cars would leave by the time i got there haha, nxt year I won't miss it, but enjoy the pics!

btw... there's a black GTI in the pics thats pretty much exactly what my car will look like but....some differences with the rear end.

1 comment: