Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 29 - 30, 2009












Cops on a Racetrack....seriously everywhere...

Aite so I just dont know how to explain yesturday, days like yesturday dont happen everyday. Maybe once every two years. Fckin crazy aite so it starts I wake up feelin' fckin slow and kinda sick honestly...had to rush some whiskey down the night b4...thats another story tho...anyway I drag my ass up outta bed and go shower, then go down to the garage. I see that the cans and bottles are building up so I go recycle, feelin like absolute shit while doin it. So went to recycle, got like 8 bucks off those bottles. Went to taco bell had some volcano nachos and a chicken burrito.

This is where it all starts, after tace bell i head down to the village Tmobile store to pay my phone bill. There's a train so instead of waiting at the tracks I decide to go down Gale. Good thing that train was there because as I was goin down gale I spotted this car show in a random ass spot that was poppin (pics)! Later I find out it was the Seibon Appreciation meet/show...So Will, Ben, and Mike all show up to check it out also. Good thing that train was there cause otherwise I would've just gone down valley and payed my phone bill then go back home to sit on my lazy ass. We left the meet around 1pm, it was seriously getting way too hot, 100+ degrees

Aite so later I have to go to a race, got tickets from work so I just decided to....just go haha. It was dope our 77 car got first place, and our 03 car got 4th, not bad for one night of racing haha. Then cops show up on the racetrack..-_- haha, but after the race, I go drop off Dk and Angeli since they both came with me, and me and my homie Dennis want find a party to go too, this is where our night of adventure starts....
We pick up nick and head out to this first party. Right when we pull up dennis gets a txt sayin that the parties whack..but we decide to go check it out anyway. We walk into the house, and since we were supposidly meetin someone there, we were total strangers, it was just awkward walkin in without knowin anyone, so we get to the backyard and its like....a formal sit down party!! We just fckin left and were wonderin the whole time...wtf just happened, got a address, went to the address, and its a party but....not what we were looking for. So then we hit up this party in Chino, which must've been crackin pretty good because when we pulled up to the house there were cops there, and apparently it was the SECOND time the cops have been called to that house, crazy night already... So after that we meet up at dennis's homies pad and just chill play some pool, kick back, then dennis and nick wanted to pick up some, so we leave and go to AM/PM by the stater bros on chino hills parkway. While waiting I decide i want a sandwich and we walk to manna's donuts to find that a bunch of our other homies were there too! ...But they just witnessed a robbery, or some of them did, but still.... WTF...when does that shit happen in front of you right?? Cops show up talk to everyone, I get my sandwich haha. So Dennis's connect keeps hittin him up about cops so we prety much just started trailin his connect...followin him to a parking lot and thats where it happens. Pick up go back to his homies pad, then nicks house after for a bit, and called it a night at about....4am!? haha dope shit thought, nights like that doint happen to often...wish i had mroe pics but...sorry guys just try to imagine haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment