Sunday, August 30, 2009

First couple days back in the States! August 17th - 22nd 2009. ..and TAB August 25, 2009


2nd day back in the States, Chillin @ Colima Burger with marc...saw this drive by

Brother had to have some Furniture picked up, Mike had to trunk it...not safe lol.


Ben's Cousins house, thanks again dude! sick night.

The group pic, that ben shudda ben in. haha

Picked up! :D...Drove all the way to Moorpark for these.

Malibu Canyons to PCH (Drive back from Moorpark)



Well these pics are from the first week I was back....I gotta admit alot went down that week. I mean shit it started the frist day I landed here. Ben, Will, Dennis, Toya, and I have a couple beers at HK plaza and just start feelin loose and enjoyin' ourselves haha. Way to celebrate on the first day back hahaha. thanks guys!




And this was TAB tuesday, I really like the new area, it has a really relaxed feel to it. Will be stopping by this meet more often from now on. (August 25, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment