Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Saturday...March 7th, 2009








( My Satrday, March 7th, 2009)Well hello there, been a while since the last update but yea i have some dope shit i guess, or something to actually say about my weekend lol. well friday night, to saturday night i got no sleep and stayed up 39 hours, pretty dope, it felt refreshing for some weird reason. But yea saturday morning since i was still awake, i drove to my friends law's house at like 5:30 am, when we all agreed to meet there at 6:30am.....AND get this earlier i had to get my cousin and take his ass to my house at 5!!!! didn't really wanna stay home with him soo.....I just decided to leave to law's house. So we met up eventually, and left to Cars & Coffee in Irvine.  The picture of our reflection in Law's G is right before we left. Then yea you can see some of the cars from the meet, just took some random shots.  After the meet I went back home, had to keep the cousin company, don't want him getting bored lol. So i was just at my house till about 6pm, then me and my friend mike went to The Shoppes in chino hills to eat first, then had a nice skate session up there. The video posted is our last recorded skate run at The Shoppes for that night. 
Well after The Shoppes I went to the Puente Hills mall to visit my ex, just to say "Hi" and shit, then after that went to Life plaza, then yoshinoya, and then!!! Our final destination for the night was the underground parking garage on Fullerton, we were chillin there for a good while, it was nice, cause then we skated that spot too! So all in all it was dope saturday, i was real surprised I wasn't that tired cause i had no sleep for 39 hours. so that was my saturday (March 7th, 2009)

2 comments:

  1. dayummm sounds like you did a grip in just a day....shiet....-.-...you better include me in ur next skate session!!! oh...and were you skating while recording?....-.- crzyass...lol

    ReplyDelete