Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Hello there, haven't posted in a long time, well today my car finally got towed to Shutoku (or "Shit"oku as SOME PEOPLE CALL IT! lol jp ) and everything is finally starting to "move" if you know wat i mean, for a while everything just felt like it stopped, but its all good. Also saw lawrence at shutoku while talking to the shutoku guy, then eventually everyone showed up and we pretty much had a meet there lol na jk jk, but there were alot of ppl there...idk what point im even tryin to get at...i think im tired. good night ppl!


Well my weekend (last weekend march 20th - 21st) was whatever....nothing special i guess, but some fun shit happened sunday lol. My friend edgar was able to take out his mini so he picked me up then we went to our smoke spot by the golf course, and just chilled. Apparently there was another mini there so I had to snap a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment