Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEARS POST!!


photoshoot on the first day of a new year! with a dirty car... -_-

Well, its the start of a new year! Another year to grow older, wiser, gain weight, loose weight, keep some habits, or kick some. Looking back at 2009 I realized how much of a crazy year it was! I started last year off with blowing a engine! Seriously...thats a hectic start if you ask me. Met so many great people, and still have the same great friends. Even sold my old car and hopped into one that...honestly I never even thought I'd buy. Nissan to Volkswagen? wtf.....Rear wheel drive to Front? WHAT!? yea that kinda deal. I even made a huge decision for myself that I never even considered in my life. That was to go to India for dental school. Its a shock, but I'm going thru wit it. Not only was 2009 a great year for me, but for the whole world. Just look at how many ppl died last year! aha, then Swine Flu came around.. all this crazy stuff.


and big thanks to mike and his family! for providing a roof over our heads while we celebrated!




....meanwhile im here thinking "who the fuck reads this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment