Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 3rd - July 4th














Hello, been a while since my last update...kinda..haha, well since then I've been to a wedding, it was pretty nice some nice girls there, and pops got me a beer so i was good for a while haha. then july 4th, o man even better! chilled at dennis's house to celebrate then we all drove to south point to set off firecrackers. and...yea thats about it! O yea...on the way back from dennis's house, its around 2:30a.m., july 4th night so...obviously some traffic problems occured. I was coming on the 57 South and this cop all of a sudden just stops the traffic on the freeway, I was pretty scared because....well I had a couple of beers haha. But anyway after sitting on the freeway stopped for about 20 minutes, the cop finally let us pass. scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment