Monday, June 15, 2009

June 11th - 14th 2009























Well it has definitely been a long time since my last post haha. I was just waiting for my car to sell the whole time. Well not much has happened since my last post...really not much at all...school ended..i guess thats the biggest.

June 11th comes around and it's the graduation ceremony for the seniors. Going to it made me realize..I got to get serious about my college, It's already been a year and I'm really not where I want to be...as far as college goes. Well congrats to the graduates this year!! Welcome to the after life -_- haha jp. I wish you all the best of luck!

June 13th I go to the shoppes at 10am to meet up some guy that wanted to check out my car. Ended up selling it to him and I was soo glad to see the dam thing drive away LOL. It was a nice car and everything but...just not what i needed right now. Well after we got the money from selling the car, we go to a VW dealer in corona to check a car. Well we decided on a car, and bought it! After spending atleast 3 hours at the dealer....paper work, financing, detailing the car. We were finally able to take it home! It's a blast to drive it, is both economical, and powerful, i love it! It's definitely the best of both worlds. Well later that night I meet up with law, jake, bruno, mike, and jessica at the fullerton garage..just to relax and chill...because it was really long day. ended up goin to life after! haha as always, it was chill though.

June 14th Will, Dennis, and I go to SpoCom, it was pretty dope, The drive there and back was kinda tiring for some reason though...well there's not too much to say so just look at the pics LOL. then later I went to nicks house for a smoke, then the village to visit, and then to tony's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment